Citi Careers Singapore, We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
|Post Name||Business Development Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 3500 Per Month|
Citi has been in Singapore and is represented in nearly every asset class. Citi Singapore is the largest foreign banking employer in Singapore, and it is home to strategically important hubs, Innovation Labs, and the Asia Pacific Citi Service Centre (CSC).
We have businesses with client-focused capabilities, such as the Global Subsidiaries Group (Asia), Citi Private Bank (Global), and International Personal Bank (Global); product-focused innovation hubs, such as Global Consumer Bank, the ASEAN Investment Banking Hub, Markets Hub, and the Treasury and Trade Services (TTS) Hub; Innovation Labs, such as the Citi Innovation Lab (TTS) and the Consumer Innovation Lab; and the Asia Pacific Citi Service Centre (CSC) at Changi Business Park.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- We are collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- It builds important relationships.
- It’s a key strategy for boosting revenue and lowering costs.
- It can help improve the company’s overall image.
- It may open up expansion into new markets.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Citi Careers Singapore”.