Business Development Jobs In Singapore, As part of the sales team, you will be involved in the sales of a wide variety of products and services to meet the financial needs of SME companies and its directors. Products include business loans, commercial property loans, trade financing, home loans, and more.
|Hiring Organization||Inland Capital Services Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Qualification||Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
- Actively develop new client relationships in the SME arena
- Acquire prospective clients through cold-calling and referrals
- Provide prudent financial solutions for clients through a thorough understanding of their financial requirements
- Engage and cultivate long-term working relationships with clients and business partners on pending funding applications
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the company’s policies and internal processes
- Training will be provided and support given on the job
Skills & Requirements
- With or without experience are welcome to apply and training will be provided
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and results-oriented individuals
- Demonstrated successful sales experience
- Required language: English
- Proven ability to work with internal and external business partners
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Business Development Jobs In Singapore”.