MNC Jobs Dubai, Due to promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener.
Have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The business development manager (BDM) is often the first point of contact for a new potential client.
Will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFPs, and tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories.
|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7724 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Amazon.com, Inc.(/ˈæməzɒn/ AM-ə-zon) is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to.
As “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, in July. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Technical skills.
- Many business development managers are considered to be.
- Self-employed since they work as independent contractors for various companies.
- This allows them plenty of flexibility with their benefits.
- As purchasing health insurance, vacation and sick time, and hours they work per week.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “MNC Jobs Dubai”.