Buyer Jobs Montreal, We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Buyer to be responsible for selecting and purchasing quality products for our business. Your responsibilities will include processing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers,
Tracking orders, creating and maintaining an inventory, quality assurance, and liaising with inventory teams and management. The buyer will work with staff across departments to forecast the needs of the business and make purchase decisions based on demand.
The Buyer should be analytically minded and possess excellent negotiating skills to secure the best prices according to budget. Knowledge of sales and marketing principles is advantageous.
|Hiring Organization||Comptabilité YM|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Québec, Canada H2G 1M1|
WHETHER YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL OR A COMPANY, WE OFFER OUR SERVICES TO ALLOW YOU TO FULLY CONCENTRATE ON YOUR ACTIVITIES.
The first Suzy store opened its doors and we continue to grow more than 40 years later! With over 130 stores across the country and an online store at www.suzyshier.ca, Suzy is one of Canada’s leading women’s fashion retailers with brand awareness coast to coast.
As a recognized brand in Canada, Suzy / Le Chateau offers the latest fashions at outstanding prices. We are committed to creating a culture where people feel valued and inspired to achieve results.
- Research, select, and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
- Assess the quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
- Ability to travel.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in the appropriate software.
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Occasional domestic and/or international travel.
- Section 80C. Up to Rs.
- Section 24.
- Claim Period.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- GST on Housing Subsidy.
- New Income Slabs for Subsidy.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Buyer Jobs Montreal”.