Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai, A call center agent is a person who handles incoming or outgoing customer calls for an organization. A call center agent might handle account inquiries, customer complaints, or support issues.
Call Center Representative, or Call Center Agent, takes calls from customers answering questions or addressing any concerns they may have.
Their duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listening to customers’ needs or issues, and providing helpful solutions to their problems. An agent who manages both incoming and outgoing customer calls is also referred to as a blended agent.
|Hiring Organization||PARKER CONNECT|
|Post Name||Call Center Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest-growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world-class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai,
The United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
- Respond to all inbound queries and requests from customers via email, WhatsApp, social media, website, and telephone
- Convert inbound inquiries into assessments or registrations.
- Generate customer interest in the services and products by communicating all special offers, promotions, new classes, new subjects, and new branches to the customers.
- Make outbound calls to leads and requests from customers via email, WhatsApp, social media, website, and telephone. Respond to all queries.
- Coordinate with the Front Desk of the branches to confirm which teachers can be booked for assessments. Plan the booking of lessons.
- Contact all leads and inquiries received, for the pre-opening of new branches.
- Meet and exceed all pre-defined targets and KPIs within the set timeframes.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have experience in inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent sales experience over the phone
- Additional benefits: 4000 +commission
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Call Center Agent Jobs in Dubai”.