Call Center Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are searching for a polite, professional call center Agent to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
The call center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
|Hiring Organization||Ultimate HR Solutions|
|Post Name||Call Center Agent|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 5700 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Ultimate HR Solutions (UHRS), a certified company, is one of the leading Recruitment and HR service providers in the UAE. In the last 20 years, our company has grown exponentially, covering the entire spectrum of HR solutions for our clients.
Right from Talent Acquisition, Employee Outsourcing, Contract Staffing, and Temporary Staffing to taking care of the entire HR functions in terms of PRO services, visa solutions, payroll management, and employee exit formalities.
We have highly qualified sector specialists and our client-friendly approach is unparalleled. It enables us to provide precise and customized solutions to the ever-changing client requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Handle inbound & outbound calls according to procedures, guidelines, and schedules set by the organization, and call center.
- Proactively offer customers to register IVR and SMS service according to procedures and guidelines.
- Escalate customer queries and complaints as necessary.
- Follows up with the customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer all the customers’ questions. 6. Polite and courteous when dealing with customers all the time.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and reactions of prospects contacted and enter orders into computers.
- Keep accurate data on all tasks performed as per the defined format,
- Keep customer documents secured and filed accordingly.
- Meet or exceed the daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets set by the Management.
- Escalate hazard /potential risk immediately, via the proper channels.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
- Hire the best.
- Easily handle fluctuating call volumes.
- Provide 24/7/365 availability.
- Reduce agent attrition and turnover.
- Ensure business continuity.
- Easily handle fluctuating staffing needs.
- Increased agent job satisfaction.
- Increase agent productivity and performance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Call Center Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.