Call Center Jobs In Delhi, Call center representatives use their knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems. They speak with customers, listen to them gain a better understanding of their needs, and offer possible solutions.
We are searching for a polite, professional call center representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
The call center representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
|Hiring Organization||Govoice International Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Call Center Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||21000/- To 24000/- Per Month|
|Location||Delhi, India 110059|
Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information. Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements. Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
Govoice International Private Limited is a Private incorporated. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at the Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is involved in Business activities n.e.c.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
- Hire the best.
- Easily handle fluctuating call volumes.
- Provide 24/7/365 availability.
- Reduce agent attrition and turnover.
- Ensure business continuity.
- Easily handle fluctuating staffing needs.
- Increased agent job satisfaction.
- Increase agent productivity and performance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Call Center Jobs In Delhi.