Call Center Jobs in Mumbai, Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Hiring Organization||Customer Service / Call Center Outsourcing : Kankei|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400093|
Kankei is an established and reputed India Call Center company. In business since 1998, we have built vast experience in customer service and interaction processes across various verticals. The business philosophy of the company is to put its employees and customers first.
Kankei is a privately held company set up with the singular objective of providing high-quality customer service and customer interaction outsourcing services to leading brands in India and overseas. You can trust Kankei like many other loyal customers who have been using Kankei services for several years. We are happy to provide references.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Call Center Jobs in Mumbai.