Call Center Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Call Centers India, Inc.
- Post Name : Call Center
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India 201307
Call Centers India is a leading company of the customer service outsourcing industry. The organization strives to leverage on technology and make use of the best industry practices for providing an extensive blend of premium quality, cost-effective contact center solutions to its clients from global locations. Our robust call center services enable our clients to accomplish their business goals.
We aim to take advantage of India’s outsourcing competencies and pass on the benefits to our customers. Our experience in the area of outsourcing has helped us understand what a contemporary organization seeks in terms of customer support.
We have always given priority our customers above everything else, even if it means going the extra mile in an unexplored avenue. We carry out operations through our headquarters in Seattle, Washington, Unites States and business units in the United States and India. We have made every possible effort to equip our business units with the latest technologies and outstanding infrastructure.
The implementation of CISCO based IP network at our contact centers substantiates the fact. In addition, the telecom and Internet technologies at our delivery centers facilitate flawless customer support. Our team consists of competent professionals whose experience and talent gives momentum to our performance.
We are searching for a polite, professional call center representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
The call center representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful call center representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Call Center Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Requirements
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Call Center Skills
- Effective Communication Skills. The nature of the work demands good communication skills.
- Knowledge Retention and Recall.
- Ability to Handle Pressure.
- Speed and Efficiency.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Emotional Stability.
- Organizational Ability.
- Address : 1st floor, E-25, E Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
- Phone : 0120 401 9101
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.