Call Centers Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a skilled call center manager who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. The call center manager will assist in establishing call center objectives.
And focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
To be a successful call center manager, you should be focused on improving your team of representatives and call center practices. You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor.
|Hiring Organization||InsuranceMarket.ae™ by AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC|
|Post Name||Call Center Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Alfred’s insurance market. ae is the brainchild of AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services L.L.C. Since our establishment in Dubai, we have devoted ourselves to bringing value to our customers. We pride ourselves on consistently achieving AFIA’s four pillars: Attractive price, Friendly service, Ideal security, and Adequate cover. This is our story.
We are a team of 200+ capable insurance professionals that have come together to bring value to our customers by ensuring they are as secure as possible whilst also making sure they are saving time and money when purchasing insurance.
AFIA has successfully served the needs of its insurance clients for more than two decades in the UAE. With AFIA, you will be in safe hands, working with a team of sincere and able individuals. We are proud of who we are and how we delight our customers.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coaching workers regarding processes and practices, and explaining expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience in a related field may be preferred.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
- Reduced Costs.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase Sales.
- Competitive Advantage.
- Saves Money.
- Get Started by Contacting ListenTrust Today!
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Call Centers Jobs in Dubai”.