Call Centre Jobs Toronto, We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken customer service consultant to join our team and answer questions and requests from our customers. The responsibilities of the customer service consultant include addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing information on our products and services.
The ideal candidate should be well-spoken with a professional demeanor and strong customer service and computer skills. Customer service consultants interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about a company’s products and services.
Generally, they provide these services by phone but may also interact with customers face-to-face or via email or chat. As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for serving the point of contact between the company and the customer.
|Hiring Organization||Rogers Communications|
|Post Name||Customer Service Consultant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4W 1G9|
Rogers Communications Inc. is a Canadian communications and media company operating primarily in the fields of wireless communications, cable television, telephony, and the Internet, with significant additional telecommunications and mass media assets. Rogers has its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
The company traces its origins to when Edward S. Rogers Sr. founded Rogers Vacuum Tube Company to sell battery-less radios, although this present enterprise dates to, when Ted Rogers and a partner acquired the CHFI-FM radio station; they then became part-owners of a group that established the CFTO television station.
The chief competitor to Rogers is Bell Canada, which has a similarly extensive portfolio of radio and television media assets, as well as wireless, television distribution, and telephone services, particularly in Eastern and Central Canada.
- Listening to customer concerns and providing information, answers, or responses.
- Taking orders and processing billings and payments.
- Obtaining and correctly recording customer information.
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts.
- Handling customer complaints and processing returns effectively.
- Keeping records of customer interactions.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction or referring customers to supervisors.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell other products and services.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A professional phone presence.
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Call Centre Jobs Toronto.