Jobs in Singapore for Indian Freshers, We are searching for a talented and motivated event coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues, approving menus, developing seating plans, and evaluating success afterward.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
|Hiring Organization||INSEAD Asia Campus|
|Post Name||Campus Events Coordinator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2600 To SGD 3200 Per Month|
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures, and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. Our research, teaching, and partnerships reflect this global perspective and cultural diversity.
INSEAD has been a global leader in business education and research for six decades. We launched the world’s first one-year MBA in Fontainebleau, France. In that year, we opened the Asia Campus in Singapore and became the first business school with campuses on two continents.
Our Middle East Campus in Abu Dhabi opened with innovation in focus. The San Francisco Hub in North America is our latest venture, a space to forge connections and build on 60 years of excellence.
- Co-ordinate and ensure smooth delivery of all logistics across internal departments for both recruitment and educational career events and activities, liaising with departments such as Campus Operations, IT, and Catering.
- Competently manage the setup for each event/activity on the relevant digital platform and be able to train recruiters and students in how to use the platforms.
- Collaborate across the CDC team to collect all relevant information on upcoming activities, both educational and recruiting (banners, links, activity details, facilitators) to include in the weekly Newsletters for the two current MBA classes.
- Working with your counterparts in Fontainebleau ensure content and messaging are aligned and visually pleasing to view before communicating to the students.
- Track the weekly click and open rates and communicate with the leadership team on the success rates.
- Provide recommendations for content and display improvements.
- Administration of the Inhouse Event and Job Portal (CareerGlobe) used by Students and Recruiters. Provide backup to the Data coordinator in validating incoming account requests and job postings for the Asia/Middle East region.
- Coordination of room requirements for interviews, coaching appointments, and event space to be booked in the portal TimeEdit.
- Support the team in responding to emails from stakeholders in the CDC email box, ensure a fast and accurate response to all requests, and dispatch to colleagues as appropriate.
- Work with counterparts in Fontainebleau looking after the MIM/MBA and Working Professionals (WP) participants to ensure consistency across campuses in the delivery of activities, ensuring close collaboration and sharing of best practices.
- Provide support to delivering activities for MIM and WP Participants when they are on the Singapore campus.
- Support students with their questions as they come to the CDC offices.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the events industry or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is a must, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in MS Office and IT savvy.
- Good client relationship management skills.
- Collaborative/team player with the ability to work independently.
- An Event Planner Will Save You Time And Headaches.
- An Event Planner Will Help You Bring Your Vision To Life.
- Industry Expertise And Fostered Relationships.
- Organization And Details.
- Budgeting For Your Wedding.
- Timeliness And Flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Singapore for Indian Freshers”.