Canada Calgary Jobs, We are looking for creative problem solvers with an affinity for environmental conservation for the role of environmental engineer.
Environmental Engineers are responsible for designing technology to assist in environmental conservation, evaluating land to determine the impact of commercial activity, and advising policymakers on environmental best practices, among other duties.
|Post Name||Environmental Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 5E7|
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates an opportunity for everyone – uplifting communities, improving access, and sustaining our planet. We’re committed to managing our business with the utmost responsibility and to always strive for better — be that reducing emissions, creating social value, or diversifying our senior leadership and workforce.
We understand both the urgency of the challenges facing our society and our responsibility to act in an impactful and enduring way. We’re leading the change towards a more sustainable and equitable future, partnering with those who want to make a positive difference in the world.
We’re listening to clients and the communities we serve in order to improve lives and livelihoods and create sustainable legacies for generations to come. Thinking without limits is what keeps us at the vanguard. Ideas have no borders, and this ethos is embedded in our culture. The full scope of our global expertise is available to anyone who needs it, wherever they are based.
- Identifying critical research areas such as renewable energy, climate change, and food and water security.
- Undertaking environmental protection projects such as designing air pollution management systems.
- Ensuring design projects comply with environmental and health regulations.
- Writing reports on their environmental investigative efforts.
- Consulting and advising policymakers on environmental best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- PE (Professional Engineering) license.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Research and develop alternative renewable energy resources.
- Improve recycling and waste disposal.
- Improve water and air pollution control.
- Develop methods of cleaning up existing hazards.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Canada Calgary Jobs.