Canada Indeed, Machine operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. In-depth training may be required in order to prepare machine operators for their daily duties.
Machine operators may work with mechanical or computer-operated equipment. They must be technically inclined and be able to properly utilize tools and machinery. Since problems with machinery may arise, machine operators must be able to analyze situations and find solutions.
Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed. Machine operators mainly work with heavy machinery.
|Post Name||Machine Operator|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||North York, Ontario, Canada M3A 3P9|
The Agropur Dairy Cooperative, usually shortened to Agropur, is headquartered in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada. Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy cooperative founded in. It is a supplier of products for the industrial, retail, and food service sectors, and also is responsible for a number of its own consumer brands and products. In, the Quebec-based Coopérative.
Agricole de Granby (renamed Agropur obtained the Canadian license to manufacture and market Yoplait products. In, Agropur’s yogurt manufacturing and marketing operations were combined with those of Agrifoods, a federal cooperative owned by dairy producers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan, forming Ultima Foods.
In August, Agropur and Agrifoods announced that they had concluded an agreement pursuant to which Agropur would become the sole owner of Ultima Foods, subject to regulatory approval. In December, Agropur announced the sale of its yogurt activities in Canada to Lactalis (based in France).
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in math
- Health care, including medical, dental, and prescription coverage.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Paid annual vacation time.
- Retirement plan.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Canada Indeed.