Jobs in Dubai for Counselor, Organise and providing academic, personal, social, emotional, and career counseling for students. Career Counselors provide guidance to those facing uncertainty about job-related decisions.
To ensure success as a career counselor, you should propose career-related options that clients might not have been able to detect without your intervention. Ultimately, an incredible career counselor should grasp the immense magnitude of their suggestions.
The career counselor will be required to uncover clients’ prominent and latent strengths, administer and score aptitude measures, and then confer with clients to deliberate findings obtained.
You should also prepare clients for entry into their preferred disciplines. Though career counselors typically assist students, they may also serve established workers seeking to pivot into alternative professions.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS FOUNDERS AL MIZHAR SCHOOL|
|Post Name||Career Counselor|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Industrial psychology, social development, human resources, or similar.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai.
Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
- Reviewing clients’ personal and educational undertakings and how the manifestation of these might inform their prospective job-related choices.
- Guiding clients through the completion of aptitude, personality, and adjacent tests.
- Scoring clients’ responses to pertinent items and conferring with them about the results of these.
- Proposing career-related options that are congruent with your substantiated insights.
- Informing clients about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these.
- Walking clients through the process of compiling and restructuring their resumes.
- Pinpointing and informing clients of potentially helpful career-related opportunities.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial psychology, social development, human resources, or similar.
- Graduate degree in counseling plus an appropriate license is preferred.
- Demonstrable history of displaying excellent clinical judgment.
- Knowledgeable about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries.
- Familiarity with obscure yet accessible job opportunities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills.
- Ability to equip all clients to enter their preferred disciplines.
- Overall responsibility for designing and implementing a counseling program that meets the requirements of the school and student body and enables students to achieve success in all aspects of their life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai for Counselor”.