Caregiver Jobs Abu Dhabi, We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable. Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, and disabled persons.
Or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship. They work in their client’s homes or in special care facilities. Caregivers provide company for loved ones and services that improve their living environment and make them feel more at home. They provide personal care, meal assistance, transportation, medication management, and other health care duties as needed.
|Hiring Organization||Reyada Home Health Care Services L.L.C.|
|Qualification||A high school diploma is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Reyada Home Health Care Services is one of the leading home care service providers in the United Arab Emirates. Our Commitment to providing the highest quality of care and service is founded on our belief that everyone deserves to live a life of quality and comfort. The family has always been the core foundation of what we do. We work side by side with you, your family members, or caregivers.
And our medical professionals provide the care your loved ones deserve with compassion and dignity while promoting an independent healthy lifestyle. At Reyada Home Care, we believe that our patients and their families play a vital role in the care we provide. Listening to their feedback allow us to identify better ways to meet specialized needs and guarantee best-practice outcomes.
We are a stand-alone home health care provider offering accessible care in shift patterns and combinations that range from 2 hours to 24 hours a day. From Abu Dhabi to Al Ain in the East to Madinat Zayed in the West, we have several systems to monitor and improve the quality of healthcare we provide. To be the best home care in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi based on the highest international healthcare standards utilizing the latest innovation.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma is required.
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Caregiving Gives You a Purpose.
- You’ll Find Appreciation in Your Clients.
- You Learn New Skills.
- Caregiving Helps Build Confidence.
- A Flexible Work Schedule.
- Caregiving Fulfills Your Desire to Help.
- You Meet New People with Unique Lives.
- You Build a Meaningful Career.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Caregiver Jobs Abu Dhabi“.