Jobs in Dubai Vacancy, We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable. Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example.
The elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship. They work in their client’s homes or in special care facilities.
|Hiring Organization||Manzil Home Health Services|
|Qualification||A high school diploma is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2200 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Manzil Healthcare Services is a leader in delivering healthcare excellence to your doorstep. We aspire to fulfill our mission and vision of transforming you and your family’s health through high-quality, technology-enabled, multidisciplinary care wherever you are.
With over 360+ staff in UAE, Qatar, and Kuwait, inclusive of HAAD, MOH and DHA licensed nurses, physicians, and therapists we provide a wide range of home health and disease management services.
To transform home health by providing high-quality, technology-enabled, multidisciplinary care to our patients in the comfort of their environment. Manzil Healthcare Services is a leader in delivering healthcare excellence to your doorstep.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma is required.
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Caregiving Gives You a Purpose.
- You’ll Find Appreciation in Your Clients.
- You Learn New Skills.
- Caregiving Helps Build Confidence.
- A Flexible Work Schedule.
- Caregiving Fulfills Your Desire to Help.
- You Meet New People with Unique Lives.
- You Build a Meaningful Career.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Vacancy”.