Caregiver Jobs In Canada, We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
|Hiring Organization||Chartwell Manoir Kirkland Retirement Residence|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Kirkland, Quebec, Canada H9H 4B5|
At Chartwell, our vision for your WELL-BEING is more than just a phrase at Chartwell; it is a promise whose fulfillment is an absolute priority for us. We want our residents to know that the care and services provided to them at Chartwell residences will lead to happier, richer and healthier lives.
It is important to us that families be reassured that the people who are dear to them live in a safe environment and that they actively participate in daily life in our residences. We want our employees to know that their contributions are valued and appreciated.
If you or a member of your family are interested in a retirement residence, I invite you to opt for a Chartwell residence. We offer a range of options that includes residences for autonomous and semi-autonomous people, not to mention long-term care centers.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and Administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out Of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
Skills & Requirements
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- It Can Strain Family Relationships.
- There’s No Introductory Period.
- Financial Security Takes a Hit.
- You Get to Spend Quality Time Together.
- You May See a Side of Your Mom or Dad That Can Be Alarming.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Caregiver Jobs In Canada.