Caregiver Jobs San Jose, Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship. They work in their clients’ homes or in special care facilities.
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||San Jose, California, United States 95112|
Percy and Tupou Syddall come from the rich Polynesian islands of Samoa and Tonga. With five children and four grandchildren (so far), it is never a dull moment in their household. An important part of their cultures and traditions center around taking care of their elders.
For them, the ultimate gift that you can give to your elders is to care for them in their senior years. This is what underpins everything we do at A1 Care. From our family to yours. Having been in the industry for over 20 years, Percy and Tupou bring a wealth of experience in providing a service that is accountable and of the highest quality.
They are personally involved in every aspect of their business. Sometimes you will find Percy and/or Tupou themselves sitting in the living room of a family in crisis, helping to find the best solution. For all things invoicing and billing-related, Doreen is your first port of call as our Accounts Manager.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
Skills & Requirements
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Employer-paid memberships to online resources.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Flexible spending arrangements (FSAs).
- Free programs for finding and managing care.
- Paid family leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Caregiver Jobs San Jose.