Urgent Job Vacancies In Abu Dhabi, We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
And have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field. Carpenters are skilled artisans who construct, erect, install and renovate structures made of wood and other materials, ranging from kitchen cabinets to building frameworks.
They work in various areas of construction. Carpenters construct, install, and repair a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial structures and fixtures. In general, carpenters work with wood, steel, and concrete. Carpenters are also often involved with the demolition and maintenance of these structures and fixtures. A successful applicant should be hardworking, and reliable.
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
VAMED is one of the world’s leading full-service providers for hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The portfolio ranges from project development, planning, and turnkey construction through maintenance, technical, commercial, and infrastructural services to the overall management of healthcare facilities, or maintaining its operation and ensuring the medical-technical supply.
With its range, VAMED covers all areas of health care from prevention and wellness through acute care to rehabilitation and care. In addition, VAMED is a leading private provider of rehabilitation services and, with VAMED Vitality World in health tourism, the largest operator of thermal baths and health resorts in Austria.
As an internationally active healthcare provider, VAMED, in close cooperation with the authorities, assumes its great responsibility and fulfills the tasks assigned to it for healthcare all over the world. We have taken extensive safety precautions and hygiene measures to ensure safe patient care under the special COVID-19 conditions in acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing. A big thank you goes to our employees.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years of experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- You can work with your hands.
- You gain repair skills.
- You can work on your feet.
- You can work normal hours.
- You can earn higher wages.
- The job has minimal educational requirements.
- You can risk accidental injury.
- The job requires hard physical labor.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Urgent Job Vacancies In Abu Dhabi”.