Carpenter Jobs London, We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings.
Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements. A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills.
You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field. Carpenters are skilled artisans who construct, erect, install and renovate structures made of wood and other materials, ranging from kitchen cabinets to building frameworks. They work in various areas of construction.
|Hiring Organization||Daniel Owen Ltd (Previously Workmates & Daniel Owen Ltd)|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19 To GBP 21 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 5BD|
Today’s job market is fierce, especially in sectors such as construction, property services, facilities management, and the like. Finding workers is a challenge, and finding good, reliable workers raises the bar considerably higher. At the same time, the job market isn’t necessarily easy if you’re looking for work either.
The site location, the people you work with, and how well you’re treated, really matter – whether you’re there for a few weeks or for the long-term. We know because we’ve been in your shoes. That’s why it’s good to have a recruitment company with local knowledge and industry expertise on your side, whether you’re looking for work or for workers.
At Daniel Owen, we believe in treating people the way they’d like to be treated. Our commitment to paying on time, every time, returning calls and regularly visiting sites, as well as our loyalty programs, means that we have a strong team, dedicated to placing good candidates in great jobs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years of experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- You can work with your hands.
- You gain repair skills.
- You can work on your feet.
- You can work normal hours.
- You can earn higher wages.
- The job has minimal educational requirements.
- You can risk accidental injury.
- The job requires hard physical labor.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Carpenter Jobs London”.