Carpenter Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah, We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
All work abroad is divided into two categories: formal and informal. This work is divided into all groups: Highly qualified staff (doctors, engineers, managers, managers and others); Handymen (construction workers, waitresses, salesmen, field workers, kitchen workers and others).
Layboard is a website dedicated for finding working places and job hiring abroad. We provide all the nuances and information regarding employment, vacancies, countries, employers and also offer you help in case of difficulty. You need to register and make your own form, also choose a country, with us it is also possible and incredibly convenient, and you can start working in the country you have been dreaming of for a long time!
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Carpenter Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah”.