|Hiring Organization||CSB Bank|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive – CASA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25/- To 35/- Per Hour|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500006|
- OrganisationCSB Bank
- Organization UnitRetail & SME (Business And Risk), Operations & IT
- Sub Org Unit 1Retail Banking
- Sub Org Unit 2APT Zone
- Sub Org Unit 3Hyderabad Cluster
- Sub Org Unit 4Others
- Sub Org Unit 5Others
- Sub Org Unit 6Others
- Branch/Department Code1021
- Branch/Department NameZonal Administrative Office APT
- country India
- Geographic ZoneSouth
- Worksite Code201
CROSS-SELLING CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECT SALES COMMUNICATION SKILLSBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
No data available
- Conduct market research, including area mapping, to identify sales possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities for sales of CASA (Current Account & Savings Account) & other products through cold calling, networking, social media, existing customers and leads provided by the Bank.
- Plan and carry out sales and marketing activities, in the assigned areas/ markets.
- Plan and organize meetings with potential clients, evaluate their needs and achieve sales of products and services of the Bank.
- Help branches to plan and conduct customer meets.
- Participate in exhibitions and other local events on behalf of the Bank, in consultation and approval of reporting manager, with an objective of promoting the brand, product and services of the Bank.
- Collaborate with team/ branches to achieve optimum results.
- Identify and utilize opportunities for cross selling of other retail products and services of the Bank.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure sales quality and sales target and retention of customers.
- Seek and understand the Continuous/regular evaluation of products and services of competitors in their own area and provide quality feedback to reporting managers with an aim to improve their own products and services.
- Maintain liaison with Principal Officer and Branch Staff for the speedy resolution of problems faced by customers, if any.
- Ensure compliance of the policies and process and the Bank, in all transactions and dealings.
- Ensure proper personal grooming and business-like dress code and appearance, while meeting customers and during business hours.
- Uphold the value and brand of the Bank at all times, especially while dealing with customers/ potential customers/ clients.
- Any other duties and responsibilities, assigned by the Bank.
The overall purpose of the job
To promote products and services of the Bank, with an aim to achieve the given target, by direct and indirect sales/marketing. Identify and utilize opportunities to cross-sell other products of the Bank