Walmart Jobs Montreal, A Cashier, or Retail Cashier, is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit, and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment. Their duties include balancing the cash register, making changes, recording purchases, processing returns, and scanning items for sale.
They are responsible for processing and receiving payments and issuing receipts to customers as they leave with their purchases. Cashiers also handle additional items necessary, such as coupons, while providing an excellent customer service experience.
We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4P 2H1|
Every associate at Walmart Canada enjoys some of the most competitive benefits and total rewards in retail. Walmart Canada recently partnered with Thrive Global, making associate well-being a priority.
Walmart Canada announces a $3.5 Billion investment for growth and customer experience transformation, making online and in-store shopping experiences simpler, faster, and more convenient for our customers.
Walmart Canada launches Grocery Pickup in Ontario, allowing customers to order groceries online and pick them up at the store. It surpasses an incredible milestone of $100 million raised over 20 years in support of children’s hospitals across Canada via the Children’s Miracle network.
- Process sales transactions
- Calculate the cost of products or services
- Accept payments
- Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request an additional charge
- Answer customer questions about products or services
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- Report issues with equipment
- Work as a team to meet store sales goals
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to calculate sales and change quickly
- Accountability and accuracy in reconciling sales receipts
- Oriented toward serving others and helping customers
- Customer-service skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent verbal communication
- Scheduling Flexibility. Because cashiers work in retail and other businesses that cater to the public, they often have a lot of scheduling flexibility.
- Customer Interaction.
- Cashier Job Benefits.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Cashier Salary and Growth Trend.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Walmart Jobs Montreal”.