Job in Muzaffarpur Mall, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Hiring Organization||CENTRUM MALL|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||8000/- To 10000/- Per Month|
|Location||Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India 842001|
Asha Realty Developers Pvt. Ltd. is rightfully another name for integrity in the world of real estate, where in essence competitiveness is the buzzword. The humble start was envisioned with a focus laid on redefining lifestyle and building properties that were to become outstanding landmark for generations to come.
Counted as one of the leading Realty & Infrastructure Developers of Muzaffarpur, the professionalism in their management and transparency in operations stand out as benchmarks for others.
Integrated Townships, Group Housing, Shopping Malls, and Office Spaces are the areas in which the Company holds immense experience and expertise. The philosophy of Asha Realty is simple – bringing together the best and brightest minds in the industry to create a team that believes in the infinity of possibilities.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job in Muzaffarpur Mall”.