Shopping Mall Job in Jorhat, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||8000/- To 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Jorhat, Assam, India 785001|
Our vision is to design and deliver fashion & lifestyle brands, while always keeping them fresh. We are young, agile, risk-takers who love including everyone in this exhilarating journey. With over 200 outlets across Westside, Zudio, Landmark, and Star Bazaar — bringing a modern retail experience to India is our beat.
At Trent, we are excited about fashion, food, beauty, home, and technology. We are about fast, clean, and innovative retail that makes the little things we do seem so stylish yet so effortless. Being part of the TATA fold, our core values echo sustainability, compliance, and engaging in mindful business.
Our lead fashion brand with over 22 labels all designed in-house, across women’s wear, menswear, kidswear, footwear, lingerie, cosmetics, perfumes, accessories, and home furniture.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for the “Shopping Mall Job in Jorhat”.