Jobs in Poland For Indian Freshers, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Cashiers scan items, ensure that prices are quantities are correct, and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing exchanges or refunds.
|Hiring Organization||Ria Money Transfer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1000 To EUR 1140 Per Month|
|Location||Warszawa, Poland 00-189|
Ria Money Transfer is a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., which specializes in money remittances. Ria initiates transfers through a network of agents and company-owned stores located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and online. Ria is one of the big four remittance companies.
A registered investment advisor (RIA) is any person or firm that advises clients on investments and manages their portfolios and is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or a state securities authority.
Ria beats out MoneyGram on exchange rates, but the two tie on fees and transfer speeds. However, MoneyGram’s cash pickup options may make a slightly more expensive transfer worth it for you. Compare these two options to help choose the best one for your needs.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to make a change.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Poland For Indian Freshers”.