Abu Dhabi motors careers, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, and answer inquiries.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Hiring Organization||Al Yousuf Motors Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Al Yousuf Motors (AYM) was founded in the year 1965 and is a renowned leader in the automobile business for more than 6 decades, serving clients as exclusive distributors for a number of well-known international brands like Yamaha, Jobe, Nolan, Airoh, Scott, Ixon, TCX, Winner Kayak, Oxford, and plenty more.
Over the years, Al Yousuf Motors (AYM) has successfully grown into a strong establishment within the region associated with the world’s leading brands with vast showroom networks, service centers, and spare parts, to cater to our client base.
Being the exclusive distributors for some of the world’s most recognized brands in the UAE, our showrooms are spread across the UAE and are easily accessible in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, and Ajman.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Reduced costs.
- Faster go-to-market.
- Lower processing costs.
- Increased customer loyalty.
- Customizable software.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Abu Dhabi motors careers“.