Changi Airport Career, We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer facing role.
|Hiring Organization||Singapore Changi Airport|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 40 To SGD 45 Per Hour|
Changi Airports International (CAI) is a leading consultant, manager and investor in the global aviation market. CAI sees airports as a vital part of a country’s infrastructure, intricately linked to economic growth and development.
As a strategic partner and an experienced airport manager, CAI designs integrated solutions that enable its clients and partners to fulfil their potential of being worldclass airports.
As a strategic airport investor and industry partner, CAI is deeply involved at all levels of asset management. With CAI’s diverse expertise and worldwide experience working with stakeholders in various local contexts and cultures, CAI’s airport management and consultancy services create longterm value for our clients.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- The opportunity to make a real difference!
- Make a difference.
- The Hospitality ‘buzz’.
- Having Fun! .
- Growing Together.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Changi Airport Career.