Summer Jobs Calgary, Charter bus drivers, sometimes called motorcoach drivers, transport passengers on chartered trips or sightseeing tours. Trip planners generally arrange their schedules and routes based on the convenience of the passengers, who are often on vacation.
A Driver’s main responsibility is to safely transport either cargo or passengers from one location to another. They must follow traffic laws and correctly route themselves, ensuring that there is enough gas in the tank at all times for their destination.
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
|Hiring Organization||Southland Transportation|
|Post Name||Charter Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3269 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 4C7|
SOUTHLAND Transportation Ltd. is committed to safety and service in the people transportation business. We operate a school, charter, and commuter, as well as specialized transportation buses in Alberta, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.
SOUTHLAND’S reputation for leadership and quality comes from the integrity and dedication of the talented staff. We were the first school bus company in Canada to have our training program nationally recognized and certified by the Motor Carrier Passenger Council of Canada. We are also proud members of.
Safely Home is our deep conviction to safety, and it is the ultimate promise we make to each other, to our clients, and to the communities in which we operate. SOUTHLAND is driven by safety. It is our first Core Value and is at the heart of all we do.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- A warm and approachable manner. No passenger wants to get into a taxicab where the driver is angry and rude.
- Competent driving skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good technical knowledge of vehicles.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Summer Jobs Calgary“.