Chef Jobs Calgary, Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating.
With a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards. To ensure success in your role as a chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management.
Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more. Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2G 5P6|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises.
Luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is one of the businesses managed by the Pritzker family. The Hyatt Corporation came into being upon the purchase of the Hyatt House, at Los Angeles International Airport.
On September. In, Hyatt began expanding internationally. Hyatt has grown by developing new properties and through acquisitions, with the biggest growth coming from the acquisition of AmeriSuites (later rebranded Hyatt Place).
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind the budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
- Demonstrated knowledge of culinary techniques and practices
- Understanding of menu and recipe development techniques
- Strong leadership abilities
- Career Options Aplenty.
- Creative License.
- Every Day is a New Experience.
- Bonuses, Free Food, Free Drinks.
- The Student Becomes the Teacher…and the Teacher Becomes the Student.
- Instant (or near instant) Gratification.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Chef Jobs Calgary”.