Chefs Jobs in Dubai, Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure success in your role as a chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more.
|Hiring Organization||Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort|
|Qualification||Culinary school degree/diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Everyday life is filled with opportunities to seek the exceptional, encounter the new, and widen our horizons. For our worldly guests, a stay at Anantara is just one more chapter in a lifetime of travel and exploration. And we intend to make it an extraordinary one.
The Anantara experience was born with our first luxury property in Thailand’s historic seaside retreat of Hua Hin. From that day forward, we expanded throughout the world to beaches and private islands, countryside retreats, desert sands, heritage wonders, and cosmopolitan cities.
Our thoughtfully designed luxury hotels and resorts provide windows into the genuine modern character of each destination. Inside and outside each property, travelers engage with the places, people, and stories that make the destination like nowhere else in the world.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind the budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
- Career Options Aplenty.
- Creative License.
- Every Day is a New Experience.
- Bonuses, Free Food, Free Drinks.
- The Student Becomes the Teacher…and the Teacher Becomes the Student.
- Instant (or near instant) Gratification.
- Opportunity to Open Your Own Shop.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Chefs Jobs in Dubai”.