Bakery Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Prepare special meals or substitute items. Regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters. Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator. Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish. Maintain food logs. Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
Communicate assistance needed during busy periods. Inform the Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials. Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out-of-stock menu items. Ensure the quality of the food items.
Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklists. Prepare cold foods. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Chef De Partie – Bakery|
|Qualification||Qualification from a culinary school|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience a winning combination of convenience and elegance at Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi. Our ideally situated hotel features 5-star accommodations and exceptional service moments away from popular attractions.
Enjoy easy access to the Corniche, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre and Sheikh Zayed Mosque from our premium location. After a day of sightseeing in Abu Dhabi, explore a wealth of amenities at our modern downtown hotel, including a spectacular rooftop pool, a fully equipped fitness center, and a tranquil spa for your ultimate well-being.
In the evening, relax at one of our well-known restaurants boasting international cuisine, delectable steakhouse fare, and handcrafted cocktails in a contemporary rooftop lounge. Retreat to expansive accommodations with stylish décor, pillowtop bedding and sleek marble bathrooms. If visiting for business, enjoy planning events in over 26,000 square feet with room for up to 560 guests
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Bakery Jobs in Abu Dhabi “.