Chef De Partie Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Prepare various cuts of meat as required, including correctly preparing beef, lamb, and pork cuts, and labeling the type of cut, date, and destination of meats. Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist. Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program compliance and food logs for all food products.
Monitor food quality while preparing food. Set up and break down workstations. Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Complete cleaning checklists. Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food using thermostats and thermometers.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit,
|Hiring Organization||The Abu Dhabi EDITION|
|Post Name||Chef de Partie ( Butcher )|
|Qualification||Qualification from a culinary school|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2600 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience luxury living at The Abu Dhabi EDITION. Located downtown, our boutique hotel offers personalized service and an inspired setting, adjacent to a stunning marina. The hotel features 198 spacious rooms, upscale suites, and 57 residences filled with luxury amenities, including indulgent bedding, marble bathrooms with deep tubs, mini-bars, large desks, and free Wi-Fi. Inspiring views reveal the Abu Dhabi skyline and marina, which can be seen from your balconies.
Go on a memorable culinary journey by sampling innovative cuisine at our three signature restaurants designed by celebrity chef Tom Aikens; and sample libations at the hotel’s bars and unique three-story social space.
Outdoor pools, a modern fitness center, and an oasis-like spa are also among the amenities. Event planners appreciate the more than 9,300 square feet of sophisticated event venues. Al Bateen Marina is steps away from The Abu Dhabi EDITION
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Chef De Partie Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.