Chef Jobs in Sharjah, We are looking for a talented chef de partie to help our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
|Post Name||Chef De Partie|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming.
We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Chef Jobs in Sharjah”.