Childcare Jobs Calgary, Childcare workers (also known as Daycare Workers) take care of children when their families are at work. Their primary duties include ensuring that the children in their care are safe, fed, and engaged in developmental activities.
|Hiring Organization||Closer To Home|
|Post Name||Childcare Worker|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 13 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3E 0B6|
Closer to Home Community Services facilitates growth and belonging in communities of meaningful relationships. Our integrity is grounded in evidence-based practice authentically informed by, and connected to, diverse cultural wisdom.
We journey with children and families to uncover strength, hope, and healing, creating new possibilities for a brighter future. Through the use of evidence-based practices and innovative solutions, Closer to Home strives to preserve, reunify and build stronger families who can care for their children and contribute meaningfully to their community.
- Engage in positive interactions with children to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Ensure children are kept active, entertained, and engaged in developmental activities.
- Effectively discipline children who are misbehaving.
- Plan and oversee daily schedules.
- Model and encourage good social skills, e.g. strong communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- Monitor and report developmental or safety concerns.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A qualification in childcare, child development, or childhood education may be required.
- Knowledge of the stages of childhood development.
- Good communication skills to report on the child’s individual needs/performance/development to superiors or parents.
- Physical energy to run around after children all day.
- First aid training is strongly preferred.
- Driver’s license.
- They’ll develop good habits. Daily routines help children feel safe and secure.
- They’ll develop literacy and numeracy skills.
- They’ll develop emotional resilience.
- They’ll enjoy a successful future.
- They’ll develop a lifelong love of learning.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Childcare Jobs Calgary”.