Civil Engineering Jobs in Canada, Civil engineers are responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our immediate environment. They plan and oversee construction and rebuilding, as well as the maintenance of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways, dams, harbors, power plants, and airports.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes.
|Hiring Organization||Associated Engineering|
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3G 0B4|
In, we celebrated our 75th anniversary! At Associated, we are passionate about building communities that are vibrant, healthy, and resilient and support economic growth. Sustainability is part of every project we undertake, and how we operate our business. That is why we have been a carbon-neutral company.
We take pride in being a uniquely Canadian, employee-owned company that brings global perspectives to our clients from our international experience and technical involvement. Focused locally, we offer uncompromising service to public and private sector clients across Canada and abroad. Recognizing our service, excellence, dedication to staff, and contribution.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Expands Your Skills to Lead Your Field.
- Helps Fill the Demand for Essential Civil Engineers.
- Helps Expand Industries New and Old.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Civil Engineering Jobs in Canada.