|Hiring Organization||Frankham Consultancy Group|
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 37500 To GBP 44500 Per Month|
|Location||Sidcup, England, United Kingdom DA14 5AE|
Introducing an exciting opportunity to join the Civil Engineering Team as a Civil Engineer with the opportunity to work from home. Frankham is seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Engineer to join our Civils team.
We are looking for a dynamic engineer who is technically competent, able to maintain good client relationships, motivated to help assist graduates, and energized to assist with our digital transformation.
The candidate should want to actively undertake further training to contribute to their own personal development. At Frankham, you’ll find yourself working as part of a young, growing, and enthusiastic team.
This role will provide the opportunity to work on a vast array of projects including rail, highways, and maritime as well as genuine opportunities for career progression.
Frankham Consultancy Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting company with 40 years of experience, providing a full range of design and consultancy services to the built environment.
At Frankham, we have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of industry experts, all with diverse abilities, striving to provide high-quality solutions to all our clients. The company strives to improve the surroundings in which we all live and work.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a civil/structural engineering role.
- Design experience in a range of civil engineering projects.
- Working towards professional qualification: Chartered or Incorporated.
- Experience in assisting projects and teams with the delivery on time and within budget.
- Experience undertaking designs and calculations.
- Experience with Eurocodes.
- Proficient use of MS office-based software is essential.
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software such as Robot, SuperStress, MIDAS, LUSAS, etc.
- Work under minimal supervision to prepare technical reports, specifications, drawings, calculations, risk assessments, and method statements.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of my own and others.
- Assist or undertake the role of Project Manager.
- Support project team members, including providing technical support.
- Determine a project’s scope of work, budget, and program.
- Demonstrate developing skills in management and/or design/technical.
- Undertake inspections, examinations, and scoping visits with the client.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments.
- Have a good understanding of relevant standards, Codes of Practice & and current design methods.
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients.
- Contribute to work winning and preparation of bid documents.
Benefits & Initiatives
Frankham Offers Excellent Benefits And Initiatives, Including:
- Work From Home.
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Simply Health cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Bonus scheme.
- Frankham Friday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.