Walmart Jobs Calgary, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services.
Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct. Driving is the controlled operation and movement of a vehicle, including cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, and bicycles.
|Hiring Organization||Walmart Supercentre|
|Post Name||Class 1 Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 2K2|
“Walmart Canada provides Canadians with easy access to everyday essentials at everyday low prices! With in-store and online shopping and our easy-to-use app, you shop how you want, when you want, and where you want. Choose in-store or curbside pickup or fast and reliable home delivery.
Regardless of how you shop, you’ll discover a great selection of electronics, baby essentials, video games, toys, home furniture and appliances, clothing, exercise and fitness equipment, pet supplies, and more from the brands you trust. Save Money. Live Better. Start shopping!”
EDMONTON — Walmart Canada announced on Monday it would be closing six stores across the country, two of which are in Alberta. The Mississauga, ON, based retailer has slated closures for the Abbottsfield location in Edmonton’s northeast and the Deer Valley store in Calgary.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong driving record.
- Customer service.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Physical fitness and strength.
- Efficiency and time management.
- Childcare and Family Leave.
- Health Insurance Benefits.
- Vacation and Paid-Time-Off Benefits.
- Retirement Plans.
- Stock Options.
- Developmental Planning.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Walmart Jobs Calgary“.