Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining the trucks that will be assigned to you.
As well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries. A Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test. Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing.
Distribution and retail centers. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job. Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work. Use our free job description template below to create an ad that attracts great drivers to your company.
|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Bottling Co|
|Post Name||Class 1 Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Brandon, Manitoba, Canada R7A 2A8|
The Coca-Cola system in India is comprised of Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. (CCIPL), the concentrate manufacturing entity, and 15 authorized bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC), which are responsible for the production of ready-to-drink, non-alcoholic beverages under the Trademarks of TCCC.
Their distribution and sale in the territory of India. The system also comprises the India branch office of Coca-Cola India Inc., which provides guidance in relation to the development of business in India.
Coca-Cola, or Coke, is a carbonated soft drink manufactured by the Coca-Cola Company. Originally marketed as a temperance drink and intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Stith Pemberton in Atlanta, Georgia
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean the vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
Skills & Requirements
- Stress-management Skills.
- Alertness & Awareness.
- Time-management Skills.
- Customer Service.
- Communication Skills.
- Career advancement.
- Employee benefits.
- Flexible schedules.
- Education costs.
- Choosing your driving distance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship”.