Class 3 Driver Jobs in Singapore, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner.
Working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties. Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
|Hiring Organization||SembWaste Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Class 3 Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) is a leading energy and urban solutions provider, driven by its purpose to do good and play its part in building a sustainable future. Headquartered in Singapore, Sembcorp leverages its sector expertise and global track record to deliver.
Innovative solutions that support the energy transition and sustainable development. By focusing on growing its Renewables and Integrated Urban Solutions businesses, it aims to transform its portfolio towards a greener future and be a leading provider of sustainable solutions.
Sembcorp has a balanced energy portfolio of 16.6GW, with 7.1GW of gross renewable energy capacity comprising solar, wind, and energy storage globally. The company also has a proven track record of transforming raw land into sustainable urban developments, with a project portfolio spanning over 13,000 hectares across Asia.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
Skills & Requirements
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Coverage for medical.
- Vision, And life insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Class 3 Driver Jobs in Singapore”.