Cleaning Jobs Leeds, Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners work in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces. We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team.
A Cleaner is responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building. This can entail dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows.
The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces. To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
|Hiring Organization||Global Banking School (GBS) Leeds Campus|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1500 To GBP 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 3DL|
GBS is a higher education provider offering a range of sector-relevant courses across eight campuses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, and beyond. Working in partnership with several of the UK’s leading higher education providers, we deliver vocational, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs in banking, finance, accounting, business, tourism, healthcare – and more.
We aim to help our students thrive in today’s competitive job market, offering excellent links to employers and a focus on one-to-one academic and career guidance in addition to our specialist courses.
We take an inclusive approach to recruiting students, with an aim to widen access to higher education among groups currently under-represented in the sector. We are an approved institute on the Office for Students Register and have been reviewed and approved by the Quality Assurance Agency.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Punctual, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- There is always work.
- Being an advisor.
- Job satisfaction.
- Confidence booster.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cleaning Jobs Leeds”.