Sainsbury’s Jobs London, A client executive is responsible for managing client account portfolios and establishing long-lasting business relationships between the clients and the company.
Excellent organizational and communication skills to articulate value propositions to clients, peers, and management. Ability to unite internal teams for effective and logical problem-solving.
Ability to multitask and work creatively to resolve client issues. Proficient in Salesforce.com, PowerPoint, and Excel. The work requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and self-motivation, all while under strict deadlines.
|Post Name||Client Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business administration or an industry-related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1N 2HT|
Our clear priority is to build on our strong brand heritage and reputation for quality, range, and innovation while lowering prices and offering more consistent value. We will offer high-quality, great value food wherever and however customers want to shop with us.
We are refocusing the role of our portfolio brands to ensure that they contribute positively in their own right. Argos, Habitat, Tu, Nectar, and Sainsbury’s Bank are all delivering for their customers and are on track to drive sustainable, profitable growth to support our core food business.
We know that food that is better for us is also better for the planet. This is why we have committed to developing and delivering healthy, sustainable diets for all. In we announced a mass colleague and customer campaign.
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying ways to overcome clients’ initial dislike of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service employees.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or an industry-related field.
- Proven experience working as a client servicing executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sainsbury’s Jobs London”.