Pharmacist Jobs in Sharjah, We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician.
You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities. To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain.
Up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science. Pharmacists are responsible for aiding customers by compounding and/or dispensing prescription medications and providing pharmaceutical information to healthcare professionals.
|Hiring Organization||University Hospital Sharjah|
|Post Name||Clinical Pharmacist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4386 To AED 4600 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The University Hospital of Sharjah (UHS) is located adjacent to the sprawling campus of the University of Sharjah. The prestigious, world-class Hospital is synonymous with commitment, care, and impeccable services it offers to the patients.
We are one of the best hospitals in the region. Our Vision is to see UHS as one of the pioneering Specialty Healthcare Providers in the UAE and eventually in the entire region. To practice exemplary healthcare techniques and to deliver a memorable healing experience.
Our mission is to strive relentlessly to adapt to the most recent technologies in the field of medicine and healthcare. Patient safety is our core concern. We cherish a deep-rooted desire to give the patients more than what they expect from us.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analyzing information
- Administering medication
- Diverse Career Options. There are two primary industries that require the expertise of pharmacists: the hospital industry and the retail industry.
- Work Flexibility.
- Job Stability.
- Opportunity to Help People.
- A Respected Profession.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Pharmacist Jobs in Sharjah”.