Hospital Jobs Montreal, Clinical research coordinators work under clinical research managers and are tasked with administering clinical trials. Their primary responsibilities include managing clinical trials and collecting data, informing participants about study objectives, and administering questionnaires.
Clinical research coordinators are responsible for administering questionnaires and subject material, adhering to regulatory trial standards, and participating in subject recruitment efforts, among other duties.
Clinical research coordinators need to engage with research subjects, explain what is expected of them, and understand their concerns, requiring excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
|Hiring Organization||Lady Davis Institute at the Jewish General Hospital|
|Post Name||Clinical Research Coordinator|
|Qualification||Associate degree in nursing or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 5000 To CAD 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H3T 1E2|
The Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research opened its doors, some 30 years after the founding of its parent institution, the world-renowned Jewish General Hospital in Montreal.
The history of the Institute dates back to three years earlier when the Eldee Foundation entered into talks with the Hospital with the aim of founding a medical research institute there. The Foundation had been established a few years earlier by the late Lady Henrietta Davis, the widow of the philanthropist and great friend of the Hospital, Sir Mortimer B. Davis.
The administrators of the Hospital Foundation then recognized the need to accelerate medical research in this era where the medicine was becoming more complex and combined with high technology.
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding, and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Managing research budgets.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards.
- Adhering to ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding findings.
- Participating in subject recruitment efforts.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate degree in nursing or related field.
- 2+ years in healthcare.
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to continually self-educate.
- Prior work in human resources, with benefits experience.
- Professional certification (such as CEBS, CMS, or GBA) is favorable.
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hospital Jobs Montreal”.