Clinical Research Jobs Montreal, Clinical research coordinators work under clinical research managers and are tasked with administering clinical trials. Their primary responsibilities include managing clinical trials and collecting data, informing participants about study objectives, and administering questionnaires.
|Hiring Organization||Centricity Research|
|Post Name||Clinical Research Coordinator|
|Qualification||Associate degree in nursing or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2200 To CAD 2400 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H9R 4S3|
Being the largest network of clinical research sites in North America brings great responsibility. Spanning across three provinces with teams at 20 different locations, we provide Canadians the opportunity to take part in clinical trials across all areas of primary health.
Our goal as an organization is to provide access to medications and devices that can change the lives of people living with different health conditions. With the support of tens of thousands of Canadians in the last 20+ years,
We have improved the health of tens of millions of individuals worldwide – and that’s pretty amazing. Our team comes together from varied experiences and backgrounds with the same goal – to help improve the lives of Canadians.
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding, and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Managing research budgets.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards.
- Adhering to ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate degree in nursing or related field.
- 2+ years in healthcare.
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to continually self-educate.
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Accounts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Clinical Research Jobs Montreal”.