Clothes Showroom Sales Assistant Job Opening
- Organization Name : Peter England Showroom
- Post Name : Sales Assistant
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Delhi, India 110023
Peter England was founded in 1889, Londonderry, Ireland to provide British soldiers with fine Khaki trousers during the Boer War. More than a century later, Peter England made its foray into the Indian market in 1997. The brand was acquired by Aditya Birla Group in 2000 and quickly went on to become India’s Leading Menswear Brand. The brand was listed in top 5 most trusted brands in apparel category for 7 consecutive years.
And keeping in sync with the youth, Peter England offers apparel that cater to every fashion occasion of a young professional’s life With a staunch belief in authenticity, Peter England has become one of the most trusted and responsible international brands, providing unmatched value to young Indian men. With a strong foothold in formal and causal menswear segments.
Peter England also offers innovative collections in denims, linen, festive wear, Indies kurtas, accessories, and more.The name Peter England sounds good and is definitely worthy of being called a high-end brand. We bet you always thought it was a luxury brand from England. This is again a part of the Aditya Birla group.
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Sales Executive Requirements
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Sales Executive Skills
- Have an engaging and polite personality.
- Be comfortable in public settings.
- Possess confident mannerism.
- Keep helping mindset.
- Be physically fit.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales products.
- Be a team player.
- Have sufficient knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Address : Shop No. 61 & 62, Sarojini Nagar Market, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.