Kitchen Commis Jobs in Sharjah, Prepare special meals or substitute items. Regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters. Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator. Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish. Maintain food logs. Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
Communicate assistance needed during busy periods. Inform the Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials. Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out-of-stock menu items. Ensure the quality of the food items. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklists. Prepare cold foods.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Post Name||Commis I – Cold Kitchen|
|Qualification||Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness.
- Pension plans
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Kitchen Commis Jobs in Sharjah”.