Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Build upon your classroom studies through our Hotel Internship Program opportunities. You will learn first-hand about a hotel’s operations. Our Hotel Internship Program allows you to truly experience the industry from the ground up, where our founders and many of our leaders began. You will get immersed in Marriott’s culture and business and find your true calling in the travel industry.
Our internships are typically available in many different areas of the hotel. By gaining hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel management, you’ll be better prepared to pursue opportunities post-graduation. Here’s to exploring, kickstarting your dream career, and joining us on your journey!
|Hiring Organization||The Abu Dhabi EDITION|
|Post Name||Commis ll Intern|
|Qualification||An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2300 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience luxury living at The Abu Dhabi EDITION. Located downtown, our boutique hotel offers personalized service and an inspired setting, adjacent to a stunning marina. The hotel features 198 spacious rooms, upscale suites, and 57 residences filled with luxury amenities, including indulgent bedding, marble bathrooms with deep tubs, mini-bars, large desks, and free Wi-Fi.
Inspiring views reveal the Abu Dhabi skyline and marina, which can be seen from your balconies. Go on a memorable culinary journey by sampling innovative cuisine at our three signature restaurants designed by celebrity chef Tom
Aikens; and sample libations at the hotel’s bars and unique three-story social space. Outdoor pools, a modern fitness center, and an oasis-like spa are also among the amenities. Event planners appreciate the more than 9,300 square feet of sophisticated event venues. Al Bateen Marina is steps away from The Abu Dhabi EDITION
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Skills & Requirements
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Internship Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.