Jobs in Malta From Dubai, A Brand Communications Manager, who reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, is generally responsible for leading the brand communications team in continually enhancing a particular brand image.
Increasing brand awareness, and providing after-sales support through advertisements, media, point-of-sale, partnerships, and relationship marketing. For starting companies, brand communications managers may also be responsible for developing a strong brand name and image.
|Post Name||Communication Manager|
|Qualification||Higher education (preferably information and communication, PR, journalism)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 3500 To EUR 4500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients.
SOFTSWISS is based in Poland, Georgia, Malta, and Belarus and counts 1300+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
- Develop and execute strategic internal and external communications plans.
- Align internal and external messaging with the company’s vision, mission, corporate values, and brand positioning.
- Work in close partnership with Human Resources to execute communication initiatives from concept to execution.
- Develop and author a variety of internal and external communications including newsletters, announcements, and blogs to be delivered across a variety of communications channels.
- Maintain the editorial calendar (blogs, newsletters, interviews, etc), develop quotes from people, write stories, and shoot videos.
- Support different types of meetings/events by speaker selection and crafting the messaging.
- Analyze KPIs and report on project effectiveness.
Skills & Requirements
- Higher education (preferably information and communication, PR, journalism)
- 5 years of experience in a large company (preferably IT) in a similar position
- Experience in writing tailored content that demonstrates a deep understanding of messaging, positioning, and stakeholder needs
- Being able to adapt and change directions in an instant
- High level of responsibility, punctuality, initiative, proactivity, and communication skills.
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills, stress resistance, and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Advanced use of Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
- Grows business.
- Cultivates customer loyalty.
- Creates brand awareness and recognition.
- Increases pricing and value of the product.
- Grows sales through loyal customers.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Malta From Dubai”.